Group bookings (9 and more rooms per party)
An Administration fee SEK 2500 (net) per booked Hotel applies. This fee is subject to German & EU VAT regulations.
Free reduction is available according to the following schedule:
- 100% of the booked room allotment per day until 11 March 2022
- 50% of the remaining room allotment per day until 30 May 2022*
- 15% of the remaining room allotment per day until 28 June 2022
- 5% of the remaining room allotment per day until 23 July 2022
- Additional cancellations and/or non-arrivals will be charged with the full amount. INTERPLAN tries its utmost to re-sale any late cancelled room to keep the costs for the participants as low as possible. In case of a successful re-sale INTERPLAN will refund any overpaid amount deducted by an administration fee of SEK 350 (subject to change, will be confirmed by October 2021) net per re-sold room night. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulation.
- Redution only possible from the remaining amount of rooms.
- *exception: Hilton Stockholm Slussen - 50% reduction on 11 May 2022.
Full pre-payment is required. Payments shall be carried out by bank transfer according to the following schedule:
- Upon contract signature, but not before 12 March 2022
- Outstanding amount until 31 July 2022 or immediately at the time of booking (for example for additional bookings)
- The prices are confirmed for 2022.
INTERPLAN Bank details SEK account:
Bank Name: Postbank Saarbrücken
Bank address: Postfach, 66104 Saarbrücken
IBAN: DE90 5901 0066 0901 7466 66
Reference: Invoice No. + "HOT-EASD22"
- Bank charges must be covered by the payee
- Payment by company credit card is available upon request. An administration fee of 3% of the expected invoice sum is due for payments with VISA or Mastercard, 4,5% for payments with American Express. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to Swedish / German and EU regulation.
- Changes of the invoice address after contract´s signature will be carried out against an administration fee of SEK 2500 net. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulations.